Are you searching for an exciting and budget-friendly vacation? You can do many things with your family for less than $1000. Here are our ideas for cheap vacations that will allow you to spend that quality time with your family that will never be forgotten.
1. You can take a family of four people camping in your local State or National Park for a week. All of your campground fees, camping gear, and other travel fees will cost you less than $1000. You and your family can spend quality time together enjoying time outdoors cooking and looking up at the stars.
2. Disney World is the top of the list in travel packages for children and the park has made some changes to help make the trips fit any family?s budget. You can get accommodations at one of the Disney value resorts during the value seasons (January 1-February 16, August 28-October 4, and November 27-December 19). This can give you and your family the opportunity to visit the land of the Mouse.
3. You can also get airline tickets inexpensively at several different airlines, including Jet Blue and Southwest. Then you can take a trip to Ontario, Canada, where you and your family can spend time in an actual igloo. There is no need for extra coats, however, because these igloos have the latest and greatest in features to help keep you and your family comfortable. This is one of the most unusual and fun cheap vacations that you can take.
4. Do you want your kids to learn history and have a fun vacation together? If so, then you will want to consider Boston, where the country?s history first began. Lodging is your biggest expense. Be sure that you walk the Freedom Trail. This walk will take you through many of the most beloved landmarks of history.
5. If you do not mind being in the outdoors, then you might want to consider camping at one of the United States? hot springs. Hot Springs, Arkansas is a commonly chosen area to visit. Camping will help decrease your lodging expenses and you will get to soak in the hot, relaxing water.
6. If you are choosing to visit Europe, you may want to consider staying in one of the hostels. This is an inexpensive way to sleep, but they are very standard. If you have been looking for somewhere to just sleep inexpensively, then a hostel can be the way to go. You can enjoy the many cities in Europe and stay in the many hostels.
7. If you are in need of a romantic getaway, but do not have much money, then a cruise may be the cheap vacation for you. Carnival Cruise lines can offer you holiday deals for as low as $500. You can take a week to cruise to the Caribbean and visit some of the most beautiful locations in the world.
8. Is it one of your dreams to travel across the United States? You can do this on the cheap by choosing to ride a Greyhound Bus. This is an excellent cheap vacation to see many different parts of the United States. You can stop in inexpensive hotels along the way so that you can sightsee, too.
9. If you want to visit an island, but do not think that you have the money, then you may want to consider Dreams Cancun Resort and Spa. You can get a flight and a three-night stay for under $600. This will give you an opportunity to enjoy a relaxing, beautiful beach vacation in one of the most stunning and beautiful places in the world. It can be one of the most relaxing holiday deals that you can find.
10. If the Caribbean is more what you want, then you will want consider one of the travel packages to the Dominican Republic. The Punta Cana Resort rates start at around $150 and purchasing items is very inexpensive. If you have been looking for a cheap vacation to the beach, then the Dominican Republic may be a location that you will want to consider.